Kenny Dalglish wants to be Liverpool's manager again. Fantastic!

By Barry Ringstead on Jun 9, 10 08:25 AM in Fans

I just read that Kenny Dalglish has told Liverpool he wants to become the permanent manager for a second time. I'm really hoping this is true because, as I have written before (here's the link) I sincerely believe Daliglish is most qualified candidate for the job and would have the support of all Liverpool fans, players and back-room staff instantly.

Let's hope the board shows true wisdom and appoints him. Here's the link to the article I read.