Liverpool ECHO - Paul Dalglish backs Kenny for top job, Torres tipped for World Cup Golden Boot, Maxi: I'll keep my cool

By Administrator on Jun 10, 10 08:14 AM in Journalists

kennydalglish.jpg

Paul Dalglish backs father Kenny to land Liverpool FC manager's job

KENNY DALGLISH is desperate to be named as Liverpool's new manager, according to his son Paul.

Liverpool FC's Daniel Agger relishing his World Cup bow for Denmark

DANIEL AGGER is relishing the chance to take part in his first World Cup.

Liverpool FC's Maxi Rodriguez promises to keep his cool for Argentina in South Africa

LIVERPOOL midfielder Maxi Rodriguez has vowed to keep his cool in the World Cup after his angry exit from the finals in Germany four years ago.

Liverpool FC ace Fernando Torres favourite to win Golden Boot at World Cup 2010 in South Africa

PREMIER LEAGUE bosses reckon Fernando Torres is the most likely player to bring the Golden Boot back to England.