Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Reds survey backs NESV deal, Reds should avoid points deduction, Tommy Smith: directors deserve praise

By Administrator on Oct 9, 10 08:08 AM in Journalists

anfieldfromkemlyn.jpg

* CATCH up with all our LFC takeover coverage including video, pictures, archive front pages and our transatlantic web chat with journalists from Liverpool & Boston here

ECHO survey reveals nine out of 10 Reds want John W Henry and NESV to buy Liverpool FC

AN OVERWHELMING 90% of Liverpool FC fans today swung their support behind New England Sports Ventures' bid to take over the club.

Liverpool FC hopeful of avoiding Premier League points deduction

LIVERPOOL have dismissed fears they could go into administration and be hit with a nine-point deduction.

Tommy Smith: New England Sports Ventures deal a masterstroke from Liverpool FC's directors

We've gone from the depths of despair to near euphoria in just a few days.

Dirk Kuyt is backing Liverpool FC new boys to rise to the challenge

AFTER a dramatic week dominated by takeover talk and promises of a brighter future, the reality for Roy Hodgson is that little has changed.

Dominic King: New stadium is not a priority for potential new Liverpool FC owners New England Sports Ventures

THE deal has not yet been ratified but already talks are gathering apace about renovating the house.