Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - LFC lose at home to Wolves, Hodgson: I'll ignore Kop chants, Reds a 'second tier club'

By Administrator on Dec 30, 10 08:37 AM in Journalists

hodgsonaug2010_450.jpg

LFC manager Roy Hodgson fighting for Anfield future after his side's 57-year low

UNDER PRESSURE Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson was left fighting for his Anfield future last night - after his side recorded a 57-year low.

Liverpool FC 0 Wolves 1: Kop gives verdict on Roy Hodgson's reign as Reds lose

ROY HODGSON had waited six months for The Kop to sing his name, but when the moment came last night he was left shuffling uneasily.

Roy Hodgson: I'll ignore Kop chants

LIVERPOOL manager Roy Hodgson has pledged to ignore the growing chorus of disapproval of his short reign at Anfield and work to improve things.

Liverpool FC fans' forum - Reds are now a second tier club

The thing is we are well and truly a second tier club and I cannot see what decent players are going to want to come to us.