Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Henry: We can break Red curse, Aldo: Chelsea win down to Dalglish tactics

By Administrator on Feb 8, 11 08:24 AM in Journalists

johnwhenrydec2010.jpg

Liverpool owner John W Henry on mission to "break curse" and clinch Premier League crown

JOHN W HENRY insists he is driven by a burning desire to "break the curse" and help Liverpool clinch the Premier League title.

John Aldridge: Liverpool FC victory over Chelsea down to Kenny Dalglish tactics

SUNDAY'S sweet victory over Chelsea was as much to do with Liverpool's management team as the players on the pitch.

John Aldridge: No regrets over my criticism of Fernando Torres' move from Liverpool FC to Chelsea FC

MY COMMENTS about Fernando Torres in last week's column provoked a big response.

Fernando Torres was right to quit Liverpool FC but Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez are worth every penny says David Villa

SPAIN striker David Villa has backed international team-mate Fernando Torres' decision to leave Liverpool and join Chelsea in a £50million deal.