Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Reds keen on Dann, 'Pressure is always on' - Dalglish, fans views & final Jury verdict

By Administrator on May 26, 11 08:13 AM in Journalists

scottdann450.jpg

Liverpool FC considering move for Birmingham City defender Scott Dann

LIVERPOOL are considering a move for highly-rated Birmingham City defender Scott Dann.

Liverpool FC boss Kenny Dalglish hits back at Danny Murphy over pressure comments

KENNY DALGLISH has rubbished suggestions that Liverpool's players will have to contend with greater pressure when the new season kicks off in August.

From the High Court to high hopes regained: Liverpool FC 2010/11 in pictures

THE 2010/11 season will be remembered as one of the most dramatic in the history of Liverpool FC.

Liverpool FC jury: Reds reflect on the ups and downs of a rollercoaster 2010/11 season

THE 2010-11 season will be remembered for the year the King returned to his throne.

Liverpool FC letters: Right additions could see Reds mount a title bid next season

A DISAPPOINTING way to end the season but all Reds fans can look at the positive strides we have made under King Kenny and I'm sure we are on the right path to resurrecting this great club.