Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Carra: Bring on next season, Barca are best ever - Hansen, join in our LFC web chat today

By Administrator on May 31, 11 08:13 AM in Journalists

carragheroct09.jpg

Next season can't come soon enough, declares Liverpool FC's Jamie Carragher

JAMIE CARRAGHER says next season can't come soon enough as he is relishing being part of Liverpool's resurgence under Kenny Dalglish.

Current Barcelona side are the greatest club side of all-time insists Liverpool FC legend Alan Hansen

LIVERPOOL legend Alan Hansen has hailed European champions Barcelona as the greatest club side of all-time.

Liverpool FC live blog - log on and chat to our LFC writer James Pearce from 12.30pm on Tuesday

IT HAS been an historic season for Liverpool FC - with takeovers, transfer records, managerial departures and the return of a legend. On Tuesday from 12.30pm, you can discuss the highs and lows with James Pearce, our Liverpool FC writer, in our live chat.