Latest Liverpool FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Dalglish thanks Pearce, Aldo: Shifting deadwood a major boost, Brian Barwick interview part II

By Administrator on Sep 6, 11 06:18 AM in Journalists

hendersonaug2011_450.jpg

Liverpool FC boss Kenny Dalglish praises Stuart Pearce's 'common sense' over Jordan Henderson's return

KENNY DALGLISH has praised England Under-21s boss Stuart Pearce for his handling of Liverpool's Jordan Henderson.

John Aldridge: Why walking into Liverpool FC dressing room gave me a huge lift

WE might not have had a game at the weekend but there was a moment which gave me as much joy as beating Manchester United.

How Brian Barwick's careful diplomacy that enabled Liverpool FC and Everton FC to both compete in the Champions League

BRIAN BARWICK may have never achieved his boyhood dream of playing for Liverpool but he did play a starring role in helping the club get into the Champions League.

Liverpool FC's Martin Kelly eyes swift return to first team after hamstrimg problem

MARTIN KELLY is set to miss Liverpool's trip to Stoke City on Saturday but is confident he won't be sidelined for long.