Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Carragher: I wouldn't swap Suarez for anyone, Merseyside derby jury, FSG takeover survey

By Administrator on Oct 6, 11 07:11 AM in Journalists

suarezmarch2011_450.jpg

Jamie Carragher says Liverpool FC still in title race and he would not swop Luis Suarez for anyone

JAMIE CARRAGHER insists he would not swop Liverpool FC striker Luis Suarez for any other player in the Premier League.

Liverpool FC fans jury on the Merseyside Derby

"ANOTHER match involving Liverpool, another match dominated by an inept refereeing performance, this time by Martin Atkinson."

Liverpool FC takeover one year on: Take our survey on how the LFC owners have done since then

ALMOST one year ago, Liverpool FC was bought by New England Sports Ventures, now Fenway Sports Group, after a dramatic High Court victory over LFC's then owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett.