Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Werner's message to Kop: Thank you, Dalglish relives Suarez Man Utd magic, Tommy Smith column

By Administrator on Oct 15, 11 08:34 AM in Journalists

wernerdalglish460.jpgExclusive: Liverpool FC chairman Tom Werner's tribute to fans on owners' first anniversary

LIVERPOOL FC chairman Tom Werner has paid a glowing tribute to the club's supporters as he flew in to attend today's clash with Manchester United at Anfield.

Liverpool FC manager Kenny Dalglish recalls the day Luis Suarez left him stunned by ripping open Manchester United's defence

IT WAS a breathtaking piece of skill which brought Anfield to its feet and left even his manager perplexed.

Liverpool FC takeover one year on: What the future holds for the Reds under John Henry's ownership

In the final part of his four-part special report, the ECHO's Liverpool Reporter JAMES PEARCE looks at what the future holds for the Liverpool FC, and the challenges facing its American owners

Tommy Smith on Liverpool FC: Let's celebrate our day of thanksgiving with victory over Manchester United!

TWO words should resonate around Anfield before kick off today. Because on the first anniversary of their takeover, our new owners deserve a very big and heartfelt 'thank you' from everyone at Anfield.