Latest Liverpool FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Dalglish plea to referees as he blasts FA double standards, Molby and Prentice columns

By Administrator on Dec 9, 11 08:17 AM in Journalists

dalglishdec2011.jpg

Liverpool FC boss Kenny Dalglish wants better communications with referees to end inconsistencies

KENNY DALGLISH believes more communication is needed between managers and referees to iron out the inconsistencies which have blighted Liverpool FC's season so far.

Former Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie to face legal action from Liverpool news agency Mercury over Hillsborough claims

FORMER Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie was threatened with legal action and branded "a liar" after claiming his infamous story about the Hillsborough disaster came from a news agency from Liverpool.

Don't take our word for it - see for yourself how Liverpool FC were treated at Fulham, says Kenny Dalglish

THE message from Melwood was clear - don't take our word for it, have a look for yourself. Kenny Dalglish conducted his weekly press briefing ahead of tomorrow's home clash with QPR armed with video clips of key incidents from Monday's controversial 1-0 defeat at Fulham.

Jan Molby column: There is no witch-hunt but I can understand Liverpool FC's anger after Fulham defeat

HAVE the Football Association got it in for Liverpool FC? I can understand the disappointment with the way the club is being treated but I'd like to think they are just isolated incidents.

Dave Prentice: Andy Carroll must embrace Liverpool FC's pass and move groove

IF you're a Reds fan, and you've got a sense of humour - and plenty have had sense of humour failures since Monday - you'll have smiled at the text message doing the rounds this week.