Results tagged “Jamie Carragher” from Liverpool FC News, Discussion & Debate | Liverpool Banter

This lad is really good!!

Click HERE to see the video

carrakenny460.jpg

WITH 'dead man walking' Roy Hodgson now appearing to be in the execution chamber itself, speculation has been mounting for weeks over his replacement as the manager of (still) England's most successful football club.

One name has appeared time and again - the legend that is Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish.

And one name that has barely been mentioned, but in my view would surely be an ideal candidate to work alongside King Kenny is currently on the playing staff at Shankly Stadium - Jamie Carragher.

Jamie Carragher delighted at success of Testimonial

Match and gala dinner bring in £1m in one weekend.

Liverpool FC 4 Everton FC 1

Carra scores at both ends in fantastic game at Anfield.

Paul Konchesky ready for 'last shot at big time'

Defender set for Premiership action after making Reds' debut in Jamie Carragher's testimonial.

gerrardcarragheristanbul.jpg

Speaking to fans before, during and after the West Brom game last Sunday, I was amazed at the amount of people who weren't planning on going to Jamie Carragher's testimonial match tomorrow. 'Too far to travel' or 'can't really afford it' were the common answers when I asked why, but a few just said 'I can't be bothered', which is quite shocking.

Can't be bothered? For Jamie Carragher? When has he not been bothered for you as a Liverpool supporter? Not once, never. Carragher is the greatest professional Liverpool have had in the Premier League years. A player who started as a goal (singular) scoring midfielder and ended up as an ultra consistent centre half (via right and left back) who will be remembered and won't look out of place, in the same bracket as Yeats, Smith, Hughes Thompson and Hansen.

Glen Johnson puts faith in Fabio Capello

GLEN JOHNSON believes Fabio Capello's single-mindedness will prove crucial in helping England negotiate their way into the World Cup's knockout stages.

Liverpool FC face Arsenal first game

Tough start for Reds with Manchester City away among early games.

Jamie Carragher's sporty secret

Defender gets dressed up as mascot.