Latest LFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Takeover could be sorted by the derby, Hicks & Gillett will be humiliated, Thommo: Give fans a voice

By Administrator on Oct 7, 10 08:12 AM in Journalists

redsoxowners.jpg

We'll give you a 60,000 Anfield stadium - Boston's pledge to Liverpool FC

BANKS are primed and ready to fund a new Liverpool stadium in Anfield - but only when the debt is cleared from the club.

'American owners will walk away humiliated' - Reds message to Tom Hicks and George Gillett

TOM Hicks and George Gillett will walk away "humiliated" from their troubled Anfield tenure, Liverpool bosses warned today.

'Unique' courtroom drama to decide future of Liverpool FC

THE courtroom drama that will decide the sale of Liverpool FC is a "quite unique" situation, a leading city solicitor said today, writes City editor David Bartlett.

New owners must give Liverpool FC fans a voice on the board - Phil Thompson

ANFIELD legend Phil Thompson today called on Liverpool's prospective new owners to give fans a voice on the new Board.

* FOR loads more coverage on all the proposed LFC takeover, including video, fans views and our web chat with the ECHO sports/business editors and Boston TV journalist Thomas Killilea, check out our LFC channel here