September 2010 Archives

Now watch Torres go, says manager

Manager Roy Hodgson believes striker is ready to fire.

Gerrard to return against Blackpool, says Hodgson

Skipper rested for Europa League game.

reinasept2010.jpg

Pepe Reina: LFC need time to adapt to Roy Hodgson's changes

PEPE REINA is asking fans to show patience as Liverpool adapt to the on-the-field changes introduced by new manager Roy Hodgson.

Liverpool FC's American owners may have just 17 days left at Anfield

LIVERPOOL FC's American co-owners may have just 17 days left in control at Anfield.

konchesky450.jpg

Liverpool FC confident Paul Konchesky will win battle to be fit for Merseyside derby

LIVERPOOL are confident Paul Konchesky will win his battle to be fit in time to sample his first Merseyside derby.

JOHN ALDRIDGE: On field flair can help to lift the gloom at Liverpool FC

N all the years I have followed Liverpool, I have never known the mood to be quite as bleak and pessimistic as it is right at this moment in time.

Liverpool FC star Martin Skrtel targets a top four finish

MARTIN SKRTEL is confident Liverpool can leave their early season form behind and become formidable challengers for a Champions League place.

On Saturday afternoon Liverpool faced Sunderland at Anfield in a match that had already been termed a must win game. We are now six games into the 2010-2011 premiership season and Liverpool are lying in 15th place in the league, which simply is not good enough.

Why is this most supporters are asking? Here we have a team that includes world cup players and yet we are struggling with form and attitude. Saturday was no exception although Roy had played a better side than the one that was pulled apart by Northampton on Wednesday. All of the top players were now back including Dirk Kuyt, who is still recovering from his shoulder injury. We also had the misfortune to have Stuart Atwell as the referee, who at 27 is in my opinion not really experienced enough to referee a premiership game.

hodgsongerrard-450.jpg

torreskuyt.jpg

Dirk Kuyt backs LFC team-mate Fernando Torres to rediscover his scoring touch

DIRK KUYT today predicted Fernando Torres is primed to embark on a scoring spree - as he hailed the selfless attributes that help set him apart.

LFC fans stage Hicks and Gillett protest in Anfield after Sunderland draw

THOUSANDS of Liverpool FC fans staged a peaceful protest against Liverpool's American owners at Anfield.

Liverpool FC 2 Sunderland 2: Dominic King sees LFC's poor start continue with a draw against Sunderland

SAME final score, different mood and appraisal.

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway warns Liverpool FC

IAN HOLLOWAY has warned Liverpool his Blackpool side will be gunning for them next week.

1 2 ... 6 Next

Latest Premier League video

Video

Recent Comments