May 2012 Archives

For Liverpool supporters the last seven days have been a rather like that of rollercoaster because of the difference in performances that we have witnessed.  Last Tuesday we caught up with our postponed fixtures and faced Fulham at Anfield and because of what had happened on previous Saturday, everyone thought that the result was going to be a foregone conclusion.

That result of course was the 4-0 routing by Everton and with it having left the Fulham team demoralised, nobody believed that they would leave Anfield with a result.   They did of course, because the football Liverpool served up on the Tuesday evening was nothing less than shameful.

There was no cohesion in the way the players were going about their job.  Nobody seemed to know who was playing where so consequently massive mistakes were made and Fulham quickly took the lead with an own goal by Martin Skrtel.  Now Martin as we know has been pivotal part of the Liverpool squad this season and if it had not been for his and Daniel Agger's heroics for most of the season, the goal tally from the opposition teams could have been a lot higher than it was.

Latest Premier League video

Video

Recent Comments

November 2013