July 2010 Archives

Team Photograph.jpg

Last night Liverpool began their campaign in Europe by having an early tie in coming season's Europa cup. This was to take place in the country of Macedonia against the little known team of FK Rabotnicki.

We had been fore warned by Roy, not to expect too much as the team would be made up of very few first team members, who having been involved in the World Cup would not be available for selection. The majority of the team would it appeared contain mostly lads from the academy whose pre-season preparation had in all intents and purposes not been that good.

But fate has a terrible habit of stepping in at the right time and for ninety minutes we witnessed what can only be described as the beginnings of Liverpool's claw back to where they belong. The only thing to mar the evening was that Liverpool Football Club could not get the rights to show the game live. You either had to watch it on sky and stump up a further £5 on top of your subscription or like myself find a stream that was worth watching.

[...]

torressunderlandh450.jpg

I'm staying at Liverpool FC, Fernando Torres tells Roy Hodgson

FERNANDO TORRES has told Liverpool he is ready to end all speculation surrounding his future and spearhead the club's charge into a new era.

Young defender Danny Wilson can be the latest Great Scot at Liverpool FC

ANFIELD'S International Suite is a shrine to the club's most famous sons, its walls festooned by striking images of those men in action for their country.

Roy Hodgson can bring the best out of me at Liverpool FC, says Joe Cole

FOR a player who is blessed with a sublime ability to transform games with, and who boasts an enviable medal collection, there is a certain irony that Joe Cole needs his confidence restoring.

Liverpool FC's new striker Milan Jovanovic will let his feet do the talking

MILAN JOVANOVIC might be having problems with the language but the new Liverpool frontman has promised to let his feet do the talking this season.

Liverpool FC letters: Reds give their thoughts on the potential ins and outs at Anfield

JAVIER MASCHERANO looks like he has made it clear his heart is not with Liverpool Football Club.

ENGLAND crashed out of the European Under-19 Championships at the semi-final stage as they were outclassed 3-1 by Spain in Saint-Lo yesterday.

VIDEO: Joe Cole pleased to be at Liverpool FC as Javier Mascherano eyes exit

GALLERY: Joe Cole along with new Liverpool FC signings Milan Jovanovic and Danny Wilson are unveiled at Anfield

1 2 ... 8 Next

Latest Premier League video

Video

Recent Comments