Latest Liverpool FC news from the Liverpool ECHO: Agger - We must improve, Aquilani's future still in the balance

By Administrator on Aug 3, 11 08:32 AM in Journalists
DanielAgger.jpg
Daniel Agger: Liverpool FC have to defend better with Premier League kick-off just days away

DANIEL AGGER admits Liverpool have fallen short of their usual high standards in pre-season as he warned: "We have to defend better."

Kenny Dalglish leaves door open for Alberto Aquilani to remain at Liverpool FC this season

LIVERPOOL boss Kenny Dalglish has left the door open for Alberto Aquilani to remain at Anfield this season.

Liverpool FC Ladies captain Vicky Jones is determined to help her side climb the WSL table

LIVERPOOL Ladies captain Vicky Jones has said that the team is ready to take on the challenge of climbing up the WSL table.

* STAY tuned to the Liverpool ECHO website for coverage from the press conference unveiling Charlie Adam, Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson & Alexander Doni later on this afternoon